Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,275)

Featured Discussions

What Every Man in his 40's Ought to Know about Playing Winning Tennis!

What every man in his 40s ought to know about playing winning tennis By… Ramon Osa In this article, you’ll discover the 9 keys to winning m…

Started by Ramon OsaLatest Reply

How do you improve every day in tennis?

What are your methods to improve your game? Do you read specific books? Check tennis websites?

Started by Tennis MLatest Reply

If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

I would choose John McEnroe.......I think he has a great dynamic personality, and it would be just too cool to share a few drinks and chat…

Started by Michael TucciLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to hit Thursdays night?

Hi guys, Do you want to join a competitive team to play in local tournaments? We are now adding new players to the team! We play doubles an…

Started by Luis

2 Jul 29, 2022
Reply by Max Parker

Check Out My New Blog On Getting To The Net

Creative Ways To Get To The Net

Started by Bill Patton

0 Jul 26, 2022

Who's attending BNP Paribas Open 2022?

Taking head counts.  Maybe see you around the grounds of the Tennis Paradise?

Started by tennisbum

1 Mar 10, 2022
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Save the Date - Southern Tennis Escape - March 18-20, 2022 - Hilton Head Island, SC

The 2022 Southern Tennis Escape Invitational Tennis Tournament will be held March 18-20, 2022 at the Van Der Meer Shipyard R…

Started by Michael Doyle

0 Sep 21, 2021

Tennis anyone?

Hi tennis players,  I am looking for some one to hit some tennis with. Now I am available to hit on weekdays and weekends  in the morning o…

Started by tyler

1 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Visit Tennis Cuba

Started by Carlos López Toledo

0 Mar 1, 2020

Tennis Cuba

Tennis Cuba

Started by Carlos López Toledo

0 Mar 1, 2020

2020 Southern Tennis Escape - Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head Island, SC - March 13-15, 2020

Southern Tennis Escape - March 13-15, 2020 - Hilton Head Island It's time to mark your calendars for the 27th Annual Southern Tennis Escap…

Started by Michael Doyle

0 Sep 16, 2019

Tennis Tournament!!

Hey, Our School is organizing a tennis tournament in the coming month. The event is set and all are excited for the day. Before that, we ne…

Started by John R. Prado

0 Dec 4, 2018

Starting. A 5.0 5.5 team in pleasant hill.

if your a 5.0 or 5.5 email me because starting my 5.0 plus team first of the year in 2019!! it will be at a brand new facility in pleasant…

Started by Coach Joey

0 Nov 16, 2018

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service